One-Four Challenge: September Week 4

This is the last week for the September One-four challenge.

The images I’ll be using this month were actually created back in July, when I learned about the challenge and went crazy about creating 2 sets of images, the one I used then, and the one I’ll be using this month.

Having been so long since the editing of the pictures, I need also admit I don’t remember how exactly I edited them, except of course by the obvious. I’ll try to remember at least those obvious. All edits were made on my Android phone, using the Photo Editor app.

So here’s this week’s version:

rosesedited4

In this one I decided to use the weird effects of the app. So I use a invert color to get my magenta roses to become blue, and also a mirroring (both vertical and horizontal) effect for the caleidoscope look and feel.

So bellow you’ll fint a compilation of all 4 versions as well as the original, and a poll. Please vote on your favorite one.

The view

This has always been the view from my room. A pretty walled garden, full of roses. I can’t smell the roses, but that’s actually good, as I can’t stand their sweet smell. But I still like to view the view.

Last week, a new person moved in. It’s a lady who likes to paint. She’s now blocking my view!

Who does she think she is to block my view like that, standing all day in ‘my’ garden to paint her silly ugly paintings?

I’ll file a complaint! That cannot happen! This view is mine and I don’t want it changed! No painting ladies standing on the garden!

***

The nurse comes to check on Bathilda. She seems troubled lately. Ever since a new patient was admitted at the hospice.


This post has been written is response to the Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers, with photo prompt provided by Graham Lawrence, and contains 128 words.

Rosegarden

To check other stories inspired by this prompt, click the froggie below.

One-Four Challenge: September Week 3

This is the third week for the September One-four challenge.

The images I’ll be using this month were actually created back in July, when I learned about the challenge and went crazy about creating 2 sets of images, the one I used then, and the one I’ll be using this month.

Having been so long since the editing of the pictures, I need also admit I don’t remember how exactly I edited them, except of course by the obvious. I’ll try to remember at least those obvious. All edits were made on my Android phone, using the Photo Editor app.

So here’s this week’s version:

rosesedited3

 

This is the closest to the original picture. On this one, if I remember well, I increased saturation, added some little blur and changed the perspective, so the fence that seemed to be leaning a tiny bit to the right, changes to lean a bit to the left.

Hope you’ll like it.

One-Four Challenge: September Week 2

This is the second week for the September One-four challenge.

As I mentioned last week, the images I’ll be using this month were actually created back in July, when I learned about the challenge and went crazy about creating 2 sets of images, the one I used then, and the one I’ll be using this month.

Having been so long since the editing of the pictures, I need also admit I don’t remember how exactly I edited them, except of course by the obvious. I’ll try to remember at least those obvious. All edits were made on my Android phone, using the Photo Editor app.

So here’s this week’s version:

rosesedited2

In picture was build on top of the previous one, keeping the vignette, which i learned some people do not like much. ;o). In this one, it doesn’t make the picture too dark, but on the other hand we can clearly see the curve, which I guess make it a little forced.
For the colors, in this one I made it monochrome, then changed the hue to a red-ish sepia-like effect.

Hope you’ll like it.

One-Four Challenge: September Week 1

The One-four challenge is back this month after a month of review.

I’ll be honest and admit I haven’t reviewed much at all in August, and the images I’ll be using this month were actually created back in July, when I learned about the challenge and went crazy about creating 2 sets of images, the one I used then, and the one I’ll be using this month.

Having been so long since the editing of the pictures, I need also admit I don’t remember how exactly I edited them, except of course by the obvious. I’ll try to remember at least those obvious. All edits were made on my Android phone, using the Photo Editor app.

So here’s the first version:

rosesedited1

In this one, the obvious edit was the color splash, where I kept the reds only. Then I made it darker, added a vignette of dark corners and made the reds even more red (original was magenta).

Hope you’ll like it.